Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Beginning

As most of you know I (Amy) have two amazing children adopted from Russia. When my husband and I started that journey we never realized what that might mean for us.

Not only did we find our children, but also found a deep love for orphans and adoption.

My family, and friends that we consider family also walked through that journey with us and found that same love in the process. As a result we all have a desire to continue to share God's love with orphans.

Now that my kids are a little older, I have a desire to do more. We have found an organization that we admire to travel with and a trip we feel God put in front of us. A mother-daughter trip to minister to orphans in Guatemala. A group of us have decided to travel as a team and have each reached out to those we are connected with to help us both through prayer, and finanical support if led.

So this is where it starts for Sandy, Amy, Vicki, Angie, Kathy and Rachel.

We decided to blog about the journey from here to our trip. You may find posts from anyone of us because we are team!

No comments:

Post a Comment